Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Runs 4 Food in San Diego

Spending a few days in San Diego to attend a conference gives me an opportunity to doing what I like most: running and eating.

The run this morning was 5 miles at tempo pace (for me that is anything under nine min/miles) along the San Diego harbor. Nice early morning run. Passed the Midway, a retired aircraft carrier that is now a Museum. A little but down the road is the San Diego Maritime Museum with the beautiful Star of India. Definitely a good run.

The food (pictures on the right) are some steamed shrimp balls that we got free from the Bar Manager at the Hilton where my colleagues and I had a couple of drinks and appetizers.

Dinner was at a Mexican restaurant that is really not worth mentioning, so I won't. Hoping to convince some of my co-workers to try some seafood tomorrow. We'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment